Saturday, July 12, 2008

Playing in Toowoomba

Yesterday the girls (Suzanne, Nikita, Chelle, Alexandra, and myself) had an outing to a production of Cinderella (it was such fun!) while the boys stayed home and apparently bonded over video games.  This followed another walk through the gardens next door and some avocado tree climbing.  

Dinner last night was, I think, the main event of the day.  The four children ate first and then the six adults after the children were put to bed.  I'm getting the hang of that arrangement.  The wine was free flowing from the time we got back from Cinderella really - so there was much discussion of world politics and Abba (who wouldn't group those together??).  

What I think is the best part, though, of the intoxicated evening is watching my father make pancakes with the children after all that wine last night.  

No comments: