Tuesday, September 2, 2008

If I Didn't Have Bad Luck...

I'd seriously have no luck at all!



So tonight, just as I was about to fall asleep, I decided to quickly check the numbers in my student account to make sure everything has been taken care of...

There's $3000 more owed to the university than what I'd been accounting for.  WHAT???  I went through bunches of pages in my account before finding the one that explained all this...
I'm being charged tuition as a non-resident of Illinois.

Where exactly SIUC thinks I've been living for the past three years is beyond me.  

I now have to prove to the university that I've lived in Illinois for the past six months.  This is the same university that holds my stinking lease.  The same university that I've attended in residency for the past three years.  

I defy any and all people to explain to me where the school thinks I've been living all this time.  My permanent address on all my ... well, everything ... is in Carbondale.  It's not even outside of the park district, for heaven's sake!  I've been a Brownie leader in Jackson County for the past year.  

Do they really think I've been commuting?

Well, at least now I know how I'm filling tomorrow morning before classes...

No comments: